4. Sauté onions, celery, and carrots in butter until tender over medium heat (10 mins).
5. Add beer, beef bouillon, Worcestershire, flour, thyme, nutmeg, and Montreal Steak Seasoning. Add salt & pepper to taste. (I like to mix all these ingredients together ahead of time to make sure it all combines)
6. Add turkey and sauté until no longer pink. Add additional beef broth as necessary to keep moist.
7. Stir in mushrooms & corn. Simmer approximately 5 minutes.
8. Mash potatoes & garlic in bowl with remainder of butter and a touch of cream. (Potatoes will be much thicker than if making simply to eat). Stir in shredded cheese.
9. Place turkey mixture in baking dish. Distribute mashed potatoes on top. Rough up with a fork so that there are peaks that will brown nicely. **I froze at this point**
10. Cook in 400 degree oven until bubbling and brown (about 30 minutes). Broil for last few minutes if necessary to brown.